• Position: Software Engineer
• Salary: RM 3000-5000
• Job location: Shah Alam (5-day week)
Our client is a leading global barcode and RFID technology provider. Due to continued business growth, one of their leading divisions is now seeking to appoint energetic and experienced Programmer/Developer to be part of their Software Development team.
This is a good opportunity for Computer Programmer to further advance their career.
The role of successful candidate(s) will be to write code through the use of computer languages such as C++ and Java thereby creating instructions for computers to perform and follow instructions. The duties will involve work closely with others in the company to develop, maintain, debug and test computer programs.
The incumbent will undertake the role of VB.Net Developer working predominantly in an agile environment. He/she will be involved in design and develop new web based applications projects. The main duties will be:
• Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software applications.
• Perform requirements gathering, system analysis and design,and application development and integration.
• Programming,documenting,implementing and supporting program.
• Prepare requirements documentation,technical specifications and program specifications for agreed development.
• Writing of computer programs.
• Design and develop Web Based Applications.
• Perform testing and involve in full application implementation and after service support.
•To be considered for this role, candidate must be able to demonstrate solid verbal and written communication skills and some prior experience in software development.
•Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
•Strong knowledge in Visual Studio .NET development (VB.NET) or C# and have strong object-oriented programming skills
•Knowledge in Android development (Android Studio), IOS development (XCode),Xamarin or C#.
•Experience in web application and programming languages such as ASP.NET, MVC, Net Framework API's is an added advantage.
•Some knowledge on SQL database management (MSSQL or MySQL)
•Proficient in English,Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese/Mandarin.
Application for the job
Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your resume for our reviewe. You may apply online by clicking the apply button 'Apply to this position' to submit your resume. Alternatively, candidates may forward your resume direcly to us via our E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org