Are you INDEPENDENT, OUTGOING AND SELF-MOTIVATED?
If the answer is YES, join us now!
Attractive salary + incentive
Good career development opportunity
1. Able to explain and demonstrate product uses and benefits (training will be provided).
2. Possess good sales closure techniques.
3. Provide good follow up and after sales service to clients.
4. Sales administrative duties such as sales order processing, data entry and inventory update.
5. Support sales and marketing activities in line with company's business plans and marketing strategies.
1. Fresh graduates, or minimum 1-2 years working experience with SPM or equivalent
2. Confident, independent and a pleasant personality.
3. Committed, influential with good sales closing capabilities.
4. Good interpersonal skills, with proficiency in English and BM. A working knowledge in Chinese would be an advantage.
5. Basic computer skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities