- Able to handle full set of accounts and GST. (if not, please refer to requirements)
- To close monthly accounts timely in accordance to deadline.
- To prepare and submit monthly management report as per deadline
- To provide analytical support for the company
- Process and Verify invoices
- Attend to and liaise with auditors, bankers, government bodies, and any related parties
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI Diploma/ Any Accounting Professional Certificate.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office and Accounting System
- Required Langugage(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia &/or Mandarin.
- Preferably with at least 2 (two) years of working experience in the related field.
- Able and willing to work in Port Klang, Selangor.
- Candidate who has experience in the logistics/supply chain/ freight forwarding industry will be at an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Career progression
- Good working environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?