We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Key Accountabilities Operations:
- Key technical person for Oil & Gas accounting standards and manage the accounts in compliance with the Halliburton and local statutory accounting principles and practices to provide management and external stakeholders/bodies a true and fair view of the business.
- Ensure that accounting information is accurately and timely posted into the accounting system to support sound and well-informed analysis used for business decisions making.
- Produce accurate and timely financial and business performance reports, quarterly and yearly reporting to the Global and Regional Management, external shareholders, tax agents and auditors.
- Ensure credit risks are minimized, timely billings, resolve billing issues and manage accounts receivable days are in line with target.
- Provide and coordinate all requirements for forecasts, budgets and business plan processes.
- Ensure effective and efficient cost controlling, treasury management, capital planning and contracting to meet business objectives.
- Effective management of team resources for workload and project deliverables to ensure there is adequate backup for peers/direct reports when required.
- Ensure effective control environment within business and finance, ensuring reported financials comply with the policies and standards and business activities in accordance to contract terms and LOA.
- Demonstrate profession leadership by providing quality finance support and challenge to all functions to enable them to make responsible and compliant business decisions
- Demonstrate personal leadership in delivery of work, engagement with others and professional development.
- To effectively liaise with the external and internal auditors, government bodies in so far as the financial information is concerned.
- Build effective relationships within client, business partners, Halliburton stakeholders to strive for high performance in providing professional finance support and proactively support key strategic, area and business initiatives
- Continuously seek and develop innovative processes, tools or improvements or simplification processes that will increase effectiveness of the financial reporting & planning processes and outputs.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.