- Supervisor and organize manpower that required to work station/machines and ensure fulfillment of daily production schedule with right product quality.
- Ensure proper control and utilization of material issued for production.
- Ensure production work is carried out in a safe manner, proper usage of equipment and proper placement of tools.
- Ensure all products produced are in a traceable manner according the ISO procedure.
- Carry out in process inspection of products, implement corrective and preventive action for non-conformance reported by QA department.
- Set up all production equipment during the shift and trouble shoot to the best of his ability, report promptly on issue that are not resolve to plant engineer for immediate actions.
- Provide accurate data in daily production report.
- Assist the production technician for maintenance and change insert for production use.
- Ensure operators’ tardiness on work.
- Train and guide the operators on respective stations and machines. Make recommendation for reward and disciplinary action for operators if necessary.
- Participate in quality and work review, make recommendation for improvements.
- Ensure all production related documentation/procedure are executed properly.
Minimum SPM, Certificate, or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in plastic injection manufacturing environment
Familiar with plastics injection machine function and mold servicing
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities