QA Manager (Knitting, Dyeing and Finishing of Textiles)
- Establish, develop and implement QA policies and procedures for all operational and production processes according to ISO9000:2015 standard.
- Develop framework, processes and reporting structures for inspections and audits, and ensure accurate and timely reporting of data in both internal and customer’s system or reporting pack.
- Identify potential risk areas and apply the appropriate corrective and/or preventive measures as per the internal audit result and on-going review, in collaboration with production teams.
- Ensure products are tested and certified according to US and EU requirements.
- Partner with vendors/suppliers and customers to ensure all brand and regulatory requirements are met for all TPT products.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, both internal and external, on 3rd party inspections and audits.
Build best practices within the organisation through education and training.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Technology, Textile Engineering, or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of experience in quality control or quality assurance in textile or garment manufacturing sector.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and regulations for QA/QC in US and EU markets.
- Strong understanding of yarn, fabric and garment manufacturing, as well as dyeing and finishing processes for knitted fabrics (eg. polyester, polyester with spandex, polyester-blended fabrics, etc).
- Strong understanding of inspection processes for yarn, greige fabric, and finished fabric; and familiarity with 4-Point / 10-Point Systems in fabric inspection.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, with proven track record of success in driving results through effective management of cross-functional partners and teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
Benefit & Perks:
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Special Discount for Own Sportswear Brand Product
- Fitness Facilities