- Responsible for overall HR operations and management function and provide support, guidance and advice on HR matters.
- Ensure effective implementation HR initiatives and organizational development programs including talent management & succession planning, recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefit management, employee engagement and performance management.
- Carry out assisgnments from time to time as assigned by the Top Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field with minimum 3 years in leadership role is required for this position.
- Must be analytical, result-driven, dynamics, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and good engagement personality.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- 15% Employer EPF
- Extra 1 day Annual Leave if Public Holiday falls on Saturday
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?