- Attractive Sales Commissions
- Recognition of Achievement
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
Reporting directly to the Sales & Business Development Head. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with customers throughout the entire sales cycle, starting from assessing the customer’s challenges, to proposal of solutions, quotation and eventually receiving orders. As a Sales / Business Development Executive, you will need to be proactive to build a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, provide timely reporting and engage with your superior or colleague to maximize your opportunities. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential clients.
- Identify, manage and secure new account, and continue to maintain a good relationship with the client.
- Providing solution presentation and consultation to the clients.
- Responding to Project Tender, Proposal, and Quotation.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ideally, you will have to be a self-starter that can take a job from start to finish on your own by communicating with your team. To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in IT or Managed Services related industry.
- Knowledge in Sales and IT / Consulting Sales is an added advantage.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated, presentable and hardworking.
- Possession of own transport.
Interested candidate are invited to apply with complete CV with recent photo, including current and expected salary to email@example.com.