- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Meticulous and pays attention to detail Manage sensitive and confidential information
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can communicate in English & Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Can start immediately
- Maintain and update job descriptions for all positions within the company
- Manage job applications received and coordinate interviews
- Prepare job offer letter
- Prepare business cards, email account, laptop/desktop, Kakitangan.com account, Trello account, access card, etc
- Conduct new joiner orientation
- Maintain good working relationship with educational institutions
- Ensure a constant flow of interns apply and coordinate internship applications
- Manage internship allowances Assignment of internship to relevant departments
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date employee register
- Maintain individual employee personal file for hardcopy records of all matters relevant to the employee.
- Track applications and approvals for annual leave, replacement leave, medical leave vs MC, Maternity and paternity leave, compassionate leave, etc. based on the Company’s leave policy.
Employees’ Medical, Insurance & General Claims
- Track medical claims and ensure they are within the limits allowed by the Company
- Track general claims are within the scope of the employee’s entitlement and benefits
- Attend to any matters related to the Company’s insurance coverage on employees
- Payroll Prepare and check employee’s project-related allowances
- Prepare and check Incentive calculation and arrange payout monthly based on the guidelines within the policy.
- Double check payroll summary and get approval from CFO
- Prepare and submit all statutory payments – PCB, KWSP, PERKESO, HRDF, etc.
- Update organization chart based on any recruitments, resignations, terminations or transfers.
- Plan and coordinate personal development and training programs in line with management’s directives.
Appraisals & Performance Management
- Maintain and update Employee’s handbook
- Prompt employees on any non-adherence Issue warning letter for any misconduct
- Manage resignations and terminations per legal requirements
- Track employee KPI’s and prepare for half-yearly performance reviews to be conducted by the employee’s supervisor
- Prepare salary adjustments where necessary
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks
- Planning and monitoring of first aids item, stationery and pantry supplies in order to ensure sufficient supply to meet company needs.
- Prepare client satisfaction survey after each project or event completed
- Send out and follow up on responses
- Tabulate results and provide feedback collected to the team
- Develop or revise SOP’s with Heads of Department where improvement is necessary
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities