- Aggressively source and secure new accounts / business.
- Establish and build up a pool of customers.
- Maintain good, professional working relationship and effective communications with existing, new customers and all internal departments, affiliate offices & partners.
- Achieve set sales targets and ensure all business transactions meet P&L objectives.
- Participate in development of businesses locally or overseas
- Able to travel at short notices & take on overseas short-term business development niche assignments.
- Participate aggressively for set sales campaigns
- Monitor and ensure prompt payments for customer receivables.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales reporting to the immediate superior.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by superior.
- Must be come from logistics background
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture