This is a Project Manager position and has a key role in driving the Department’s mandate & Customer & Operation Division’s ambitions.
- Firstly a good leader with great skills and talents for managing and driving people into achieving big ambitions
- Yet also someone who contributes to our value creation and live up to the DiGi leadership expectations :
- You must be Passionate about the business i.e. You have the will to win by having deep insights on our Customers; focusing on what makes us successful; and setting ambitious goals and motivating people to deliver
- You encourage Change & Continuous Improvement i.e. You have the courage to challenge & be challenged; create visible change; and nurture creativity and innovation
- You are someone who ensures Excellent Execution from your people i.e You are driven by turning decisions into results by raising the bar; simplifying decision making; and delivering on decisions with quality
- You Empower People i.e. You believe in the capabilities of our people and set clear expectations; you guide, coach and support them through continuous feedback; and have trust in them and able to give responsibility to them
- You maintain a strong sense of Integrity & Accountability always i.e. you take ownership of your results & the DiGi Way of conducting business, by making the Code of Conduct a way of life; showing transparency and taking ownership; and maintaining One DiGi always.
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned project within agreed KPIs; based on sound project management methodology whilst adhering to DiGi Project Model and other relevant DiGi compliances
- To support preparation of RFQ/RFP, and other special projects and obtain approval from the Investment Committee.
- Provide leadership and direction to Project Team Members.
- To establish and introduce project management and methodology best practices.
- To manage and lead projects to ensure all milestones are met within time, quality standards, resources & budget constraint:
- Manage expectations and conflict resolution amongst project stakeholders, steering committee, project team, vendor and 3rd parties.
- To plan, review and negotiate project schedule with product owner.
- To coordinate and obtain inter-department support on planned tasks.
- To act as liaison between entire project team (users and vendors) and ensuring alignment.
- To ensure contract is thoroughly reviewed and negotiated, and to safeguard DiGi’s interest at all times.
- To escalate potential risks/blocking issues together with proposed mitigation plans and/or recommendations.
- To lead and pro-actively manage all deviations, risks and inter-dependencies that impacts the project.
- To be the gate-keeper for all entry and exit criteria to next project phase.
- To provide weekly project updates based on Project Governance processes.
- To participate (if necessary) in Project Governance Working Team meeting.
- To produce relevant documentations in compliance with Project Governance requirements and standards
- To ensure hardcopy documentations are signed-off, filed, scanned (signed-off page) and placed in designated repository.
- To ensure all documentations are complete & comprehensive.
- To ensure investment, solution and resources are optimized.
- Manage project resources. Ensure high performance team by leading and providing guidance. Also ensure team members are motivated, productive and developing their skills and experience
- To ensure Post-Implementation handover to Operations is smooth.
- Ensure proper project Close-out including (but not limited to) lessons learnt, evaluations and conducting face-to-face review with project team on performance (in the project).
Business & vendor management
- To facilitate and conduct vendor evaluation and selection process.
- To facilitate contract and SLA negotiations.
- To be main technical contact point for node vendors
- To establish effective and good working-relationships with vendor.
- To ensure vendors comply to DiGi regulations at all times .
- To monitor, track and manage vendor’s delivery by ensuring all statement of work is delivered as per contract and agreement; apart from within timeline and quality standards with complete documentation.
- To be committed and involved in all department initiatives.
- To perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- To co