- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Control or Equivalent Engineering Disciplines.
- Minimum of (1) year working experience with RTU/PLC or SCADA or Plant Information System.
- Good oral/written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Experience with Schneider Electric's CitectSCADA or OSIsoft PI software is an added advantage.
- Able to travel within Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates with good acedamic results are encouraged to apply.
- Design, engineering and implement projects assigned in timely manner.
- Deliver good quality installation and commissioning work at site.
- Provide technical support and maintenance services.
- Develop and maintain up to date project documentations.