- Manage full spectrum of accounting functions & oversee all finance functions of the office
- Prepare monthly & yearly management and financial reports and financial analysis
- Review & implement procedures and processes to enhance workflow, introduce and enforces control measures
- Liaise and work with other departments to review, streamline and improve processes, control system to increase efficiency
- Prepare & involve in annual budget, business plan and forecast/projection requirements.
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agent, co. secretary, regulatory authorities & others party to ensure compliance with accounting standard & statutory requirements.
- Ensure GST compliance & responsible for GST monthly & quarterly filing
- To ensure compliance on matters such as audit, tax & other local statutory requirements.
- Cash flow planning & management
- Responsible for Finance operational matters & supervision of Finance staff
- Any ad-hoc assignments from time to time
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture