1.Generate sales by ensuring that Guardian target customers are provided with the products that they want.
2.Seek innovative products source throughout the world to provide newness and interest in the Guardian offer.
3. Develop in liaison with the marketing department attractive and interesting promotion events which follow pre-agreed selling plan.
4. Work closely with space planning, visual merchandising and store operations teams to ensure that store layouts, promotions and display techniques are effective in maximizing sales and profit from the specific merchandise categories.
5. Keep abreast of retail environment by paying regular visits to stores and competitors and take appropriate action to ensure competitive advantage is maintained.
6. Establish and maintain effective margin and price controls which maximize business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
7. Negotiate and work with vendors to build mutually beneficial relationships to ensure long term strategic partnership, leading to lower cost and higher margin.
8. Manage stock levels and markdowns to ensure that product availability is high yet ensure that cash flow is maximized by controlling stock levels in both warehouse and stores within set targets.
9. Actively exploit benefits of merchandise management system ensuring sales, profit and costs are effectively managed
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
Has good inter personal skill, management, computer skill and communication skill.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
Preferably Managers specializing in similar retail industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities