POSITION - PRODUCTION PLANNER EXECUTIVE
LOCATION - SECTION U5, SHAH ALAM
SALARY - 3000 - 4000
5 WORKING DAYS ONLY
1. To plan and schedule production activities to meet delivery requirements.
2. To monitor and expedite the suppliers on timely arrival of raw and packaging material.
3. To keep quality assurance records and documentation as outlined in the QMS.
4. To liaise with clients and planning division on all production matters.
5. To review and improve production lines.
6. To oversee daily production operations.
7. To train the operators on proper plant and machinery operations.
1. Candidate must possess at least STPM/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Science or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
3. Printing industry experience will be an added advantage.
4. Computer literate especially in MS Office.
5. Good communication skills, creative, result oriented and a good team player.
6. Possess good analytical and planning skills.
7. Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities to :
AGENSI PEKERJAAN NS SHUE SDN BHD
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location