- Review Purchase Requisitions.
- To assist in sourcing & negotiates with supplier for material, equipment & parts.
- Select products for purchase by testing, observing or examining item.
- To carry out all purchased products conform to specified purchased requirements.
- Prepare Purchase Order.
- Follow up & Expedite delivery of goods to requestor.
- To carry out supplier performance shall be monitored through the status customer notification related to quality or delivery issue.
- Preferably Diploma in procurement
- At least 2 years working experience in procurement
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Able to use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to use Internet research skill
- Knowledge on IATF 16949 : 2016 & ISO 9001 : 2015 is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance