The ideal candidate should be:
- Result-oriented, able to work independently with good planning & organisational skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly, customer focuses, good at multitasking & willingness to learn.
- Able to generate consistent sales volumes.
- Candidate should posses a Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or a related field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must possess their own car and be willing to travel locally.
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Attractive renumeration in the form of Salary, Allowances & Commissions.
- Both fresh & experienced graduates are encouraged to apply.
- This is a full time position with a Monday - Saturday (alternate) work week.
- This role is based in Georgetown, Penang.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?