- Drive the development and execution of business strategies and plans for the
- Department to achieve monthly and yearly Sales targets.
- Strategize ways to achieve new and additional customers (new business opportunities) through market analysis and or product range, including tracking, evaluating and reviewing the product performance.
- Ensure compliance with policies and timely delivery of management reports
- Assist in preparation of sales and marketing activities.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Manage and provide recommendations to resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Manage daily customers’ visitation, collecting orders and payment.
- Prepare customer visitation reports, journey plan and customers, prospect list on timely manner.
- Minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience, of which at least 2 years should be in a similar capacity
- Practical sales knowledge with experience/exposure to a related industry will be an added advantage
- Flair for strategizing and marketing with problem-solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in market segmentation and positioning
- Presentable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong motivation and leadership skills
- Result driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Language skills, English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin or any Chinese dialect.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- The position will be based at Telok Gong, Pelabuhan Klang (HQ) and Johor Bahru Branch
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Car maintanance allowance
- Petrol Expenses
- Toll & Parking Expenses
- Mobile SIM Provided
- Working Hours Monday - Saturday (half day)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?