- To take care and manage our workshop, mechanics, helpers, welders, and painters.
- Manage day to day repairs of our fleet of cranes, service truck, welding sets, our compressors & others.
- Manage and incentives
- Provide training to mechanic.
- Create servicing schedule for our plant.
- Create and manage tool inventory and tool store.
- Manage spare parts store.
- Liaise with computer technician for repairs of our crane LMI (Load Moment Indicators)
- Manage storage yard.
- Ability to analyze product failures and weaknesses to prevent recurrent failures.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any field/Technical college education.
- Required language: BM & English.
- At least 3-5 years Working experience in related field
- Required skills (s): Computer literate maintenance management
- Must be able to handle long working hours when required.
- Able to handle long working hours when required.
- Preferably senior Manager specialized in Engineering- Heavy Industrial, tractor Malaysia/ Crane or equivalent.
- Company Car (Triton)