In your new role you will:
- Managed the Front Desk Reception including greeting visitors, vendors, supplier & customers.
- Provides phone call routes support in general enquiries.
- Handles necessary logistics including hotel and flight booking for HR Managers and Director.
- Received courier and mail services and redirect to the appropriate person or departments.
- Providing administrative function in Human Resources (HR) Department specifically in Talent Network (TN) section.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of HR reports and other assigned tasks.
- Generate the relevant documentation for TN related processes.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Diploma/Degree holder in any field who is looking for a contractual position.
- Candidate with HR working experience who is currently no longer under any employment and is looking for a job opportunity is welcome to apply for this position.
- Strong computer knowledge specifically in the Microsoft Office Application.
- Able to communicate well in English with pleasant personality.
- Must have own transportation and able to work long hours as well as during the weekends when the need arise.
- Possessed strong interpersonal skills and strong sense of punctuality and responsibility.
- This position would be based in Infineon Kulim