One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries & markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait & more.In South East Asia we are part of the Asia, Middle East, Africa region and one of the fastest growing markets for the organization. We seek the best talent and give them diverse experiences overtime to develop them to have strong corporate and retail careers. Join us today!
General Mills Values
All employees at General Mills are expected to exhibit & role model below General Mills values:
Do the right thing all the time
Build trust with unquestionable integrity. Do the right thing for our consumers, for our customers, for our brands, for our business, for our communities and for our employees.
Play to Win
Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first.
Win as a Team
Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire
Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, move quickly
Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.
- Deliver the Häagen-Dazs Branded Customer Experience and Service Commitment to our customers.
- Deliver consistent operational excellence and understanding customer needs in accordance with Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Embrace teamwork with co-workers to assist in other areas of the shop when necessary.
- Maintain highest standards of product quality and hygiene.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Passion for customer service.
- Good communication skills - Basic English required.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Attention to details and has the ability to work in a team.
Why join us?
- Meal allowance
- On job training provided
- Public holiday pay
- OT/Shift allowance payment
- Monthly incentive
- Montly free pint
- Medical & dental provided
- Yearly bonus
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- EPF & SOCSO contributions
- Uniform provided