- Responsible to coordinate spare parts sales from customer.
- Responsible to follow up spare parts status with purchasing and other team members
- Responsible to follow up spare parts delivery to customer
- Prepare spare parts sales job quotation / DO / Invoice.
- Load order to purchasing team to purchase spare parts as per customer PO
- Update customer / requestor on the delivery status via email or phone.
- Maintain & update master spare part lists for all testers/machines
- Maintain & update goods return/repair request tracking list
- Minor involvement in daily production activities & require to travel to customer site to do delivery
- Assist other sales team members when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer literacy, MS Office
- Preferably [Position Level] specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Education support, Loans, Dental, Sports (e.g. Badminton), Parking