- Oversight of the full spectrum of finance duties, including financial planning and analysis, cash flow management and business performance
- Continuous review of all policies, internal controls procedures and update business continuity plan for the company
- Involve in management including planning and budgeting, review budget proposals, financial and statutory reporting for Malaysia operations.
- To lead a team in Finance Department
- Ensure timely completion of monthly financial reports, cash flow management, auditing and taxation submission
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditors, Tax Agent, Company Secretary and Bankers.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Possess sound tax knowledge to ensure efficient tax management on cross border services.
- Other ad-hoc reports as well as financial related tasks as and when assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy or any related field
- 5-8 years of working experience in relevant position
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be strong in accounting knowledge and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good working attitude, independent and a team player, and able to deliver under tight deadline
- Possess good interpersonal & leadership skills
- Salary - RM8000
- 5 working days only