- To provide implementation service including managing customers and timeline.
- To provide technical support to customer either on-site/remote/phone or email.
- To obtain technical certification for products that company distributes.
- To help customers in matching requirement into product/solutions.
- To provide workable (or alternative) solution based on customer’s requirement.
- To conduct Product Hands-on Training to customers and partners.
- To be able to carry out installation and configuration by reading manual when given a new product when there is no prior training given.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Working after office hours, Sat/Sun/Public Holidays, from time to time, would be expected.
- To support Sales personnel in sales process, e.g. product features/functionalities clarification, implementation consideration, tender compliance, etc.
- To work closely with Sales personnel to help manage a few strategic accounts.
- To conduct POC to secure sales.
*The above functions will be based on products/solutions that company distributes.
- Positive and professional working attitude, ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong telephone communication and customer management skills, ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and remedial action plans through oral and written communications.
- Ability to work independently but still a team player.
- Hands-on experience on LAN/WAN and security solutions would be an advantage.
- Familiar with functionalities of IP networks & routing protocol, BGP, OSPF, DNS, AD, Proxy, etc.
- Territory Qualification preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 2 years working experience preferred but fresh graduate are also encourage to apply.
- Knowledge / Experience in Firewall, IPS, APT, Proxy, Anti-spam, Load Balancer would be an advantage.
- Product certification like Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Check Point CCSE, Bluecoat BCCPP, Brocade BCNP/BCLP would be advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.