Key Area of Responsibilities
- Participate in AI, Big Data, Chatbots, Mobile Apps and 3-Tier Architecture Enterprise Application projects.
- Conduct requirement studies, analysis, design, research and programming tasks to achieve the desired results expected by the business, within the budget and project schedules.
- Develop test plans and cases, as well as, the technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies.
- Collaborate or partner vendors/partners (if any) to ensure that the system's delivery meets the business specifications.
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Two or more years of working experience on:
- MS .NET (C#, VB, and/or ASP, Sharepoint) and Crystal Report
- Web Services and XML
- MS SQL Server/DB2/DB400 and or MySQL Server
- Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Impala, Spark, SparkR, R/SAS, Python/Java
- Competent in NoSQL (HBase, Columnar File Format such as Parquet with Object store)
- Business Ontology (FIBO), Teradata FSLDM or IBM Banking Data Model
- Business Objects / Qlikview
Mobile and Digital Solutions:
- Windows, Android, Java and/or iOS platform development experience
- Web Services and XML
- HTML5, PHP and/or Ruby
- MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Prior working experience in MVC framework, Agile, AJAX and Silverlight will be required.
- Java and/or Microsoft certifications will be preferred.
- Highly analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Available within 2-4 weeks, or earlier.
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Performance incentive
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Career path
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international