- Generate new leasing leads, identify suitable tenant mix and ensure effective tenant management.
- Support, implement and execute overall leasing strategies and plans for the shopping centre
- Assist in the preparation of annual rental income budget and overall budget forecast for the prospective leases.
- Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs as well as execute research on competitive leasing and kiosks leasing trends within the shopping centre industry.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and tenancy renewal.
- Manage and coordinate tenant fit-out with support from the operations/facility team.
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants’ performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Masters and/or Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or other related fields
- MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
Possess at least 3 years’ experience in leasing managing more than 3 staff within a shopping centre environment
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership