- To identify and develop new business opportunities through sourcing, negotiating and winning channel partners to generate effective revenue.
- To develop and execute sales strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets.
- Proactively develop and manage channel partners to grow and develop business relationship and business opportunities.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with channel partners and personnel within the organization.
- Recommend and execute joint activities with channel partners in support of business/sales/marketing objectives and target.
- Manage enquiries, feedback and any other sales/operational issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Degree in Computer Science/IT or any field.
- At least 1 year working experience in the relevant industry but fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and priorities workloads as well as capacity for teamwork with a pressured and busy environment with multiple projects running at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with excellent presentation skill.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Aggressive, result-oriented and a good track record of meeting sales target and objectives.
- Outspoken, sociable, self motivated, enjoying meeting new people and cultivating business relationship and rapport.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport for work related activities