- Develop product presentation materials and conduct product training to sales teams to develop competitive strategy/solution, feasible action plan and execution to achieve sales target and to improve product presentations skills for sales teams and partners.
- Develop and provide suitable training courses base on existing and new products.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate toolsto deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- To conduct pricing and competitor study, product features, marketing strategies.
- Plan, develop, implement, drive and lead the product Development initiatives and strategies.
- Manage stock aging status for the assigned products.
- Proactively develop and manage channel partners to grow and develop business relationship and business opportunities.
- Engage directly with assigned named accounts/industries.
- Recommend and execute joint activities with channel partners in support of business/sales/marketing objectives and target.
- Manage enquiries, feedback and any other sales/operational issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in the relevant industry but fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and priorities workloads as well as capacity for teamwork with a pressured and busy environment with multiple projects running at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with excellent presentation skill.
- Diplomatic, culturally and politically sensitive and able to deal professionallywith confidential matters.
- Ability to manage, inspire and lead a team and effectively communicate relevant project information for superiors.
- Experience in account planning, prospecting and Penetration in client's matrix organization.
- Aggressive, result-oriented and a good track record of meeting sales target and objectives.
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing in ICT industry, channel management, sales planning and P&L management.
- Outspoken, sociable, self motivated, enjoying meeting new people and cultivating business relationship and rapport.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport for work related activitiesk related activities.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?