- · Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- · At least 2 years to 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- · Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- · Good trouble shooting skill.
- · Preferably well verse in Electrical & Electronics aspects.
- · Able to work on shift and overtime.
- · Knowledge in PLC would be added advantage.
- · Possess own transport.
Job Responsibilities: -
- • To responsible for the overall plant maintenance , technical, electrical and facilities improvement of the factory.
- • To operate factory machinery and utilities in optimal conditions at all times.
- • To carry out maintenance activities in accordance with planned schedule.
- • To perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services
- • To assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- • To ensure that all preventive maintenance schedule are carried out as expected.
- • Attended promptly and conducted for further action to all breakdowns.
- • To responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- • Adherence to ISO 9000.2008 practices during daily activities and Company’s safety rules & regulation.
Interested candidates may apply online or directly send resume to email@example.com or call 012-3392947 (Ms. Mun)