- Effectively conduct face-to-face Sales Presentation to customers.
- Responsible to meet company's requirements and achieve roadshow sales target.
- Sourcing, coordinate, conduct & training the roadshow promoters.
- Responsible in monitoring promoters daily attendance, disciplinary, grooming and quality of sales and daily reports.
- Conduct daily briefing to roadshow promoters, to ensure promoters are understand all Sales & Treatment SOP.
- Minimum one year roadshow sales experience.
- Able to work on weekends and retail hours.
- A highly motivated individual who able to work independently and efficiency.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
This position entitle basic salary + high commission + incentive
Total income range RM3000 - RM6000
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Incentive company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Outstanding staff performance rewards
- Complimentary Slimming and Beauty Treatment