- Estimate manpower requirements, supplies and materials needed and make requisitions to immediate superior.
- Responsible for checking all construction drawings and highlight discrepancies or lack of information and following up.
- Supervise, control, co-ordinate and monitor the activities of workers engaged at the construction site by ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance to schedules, drawings, specification and client’s requirements.
- Issue site instructions and/or non-compliance to schedules, drawings, specifications and client’s requirements.
- Verify checklist and daily record of all activities at the construction site and attend relevant meetings.
- Assist superior in preparation of reports and necessary documents.
- Ensure safety & health requirements are complied.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in Mandarin, English & Malay language.