Basic Job Description
To provide structured analysis of customer requirements and use this knowledge to provide a well founded perspective within a project/works package (new services, deployments, service take-on) which meet the needs of the customer (regional or global) . This includes the analysis of functional, technical and business requirements which may contribute to the successful design and build and implementation of solutions, supporting business cases and other related documentation such as business or system requirements documents.
The role assumes some technical and/or business process expertise, and a responsibility in ensuring that solutions are delivered in line with business requirements of external/internal customers and aligned with architecture recommendations (as well as budgets, timescale and quality).
Specific job scope for this role:
Analyses business processes; the person is also responsible for the delivery of cost efficient, innovative solutions to the customers whilst optimizing the time-to-market, for a given set of Products.
To assist Express BPO in reviewing and validating Business Requirements for ADC and CAA 2018 deployments and transform them into System Requirements
- Very strong in business process modelling, business and data analysis
- Strong in customer integration technologies (e.g. B2B tools & message standards, middleware, SOA concepts, data communications, visibility tools)
- Ability to analyze and decompose business needs into sets of IT requirements
- Solid knowledge of Test Management, Change Management, Configuration Management
- Demonstrable customer orientation - builds relationship and is trusted/sought for advice beyond own topic
- Experience supervising cross functional, multi cultural teams
- Strong ability to solve problems and propose suitable, alternative solutions
- Strong Interpersonal and Influencing Skills - demonstration of leadership in consulting activities
- Strong Organisational awareness
- Experience managing medium scale projects/consultancy assignments (6-12 months) with direct business impact and firm deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - facilitates open dialogue and communication between stakeholders
- Proactive; able to work independently on small projects/workspackages, planning own time and resolving conflicts to achieve time, quality and budget
- Educated to degree level in business or IT
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Primary technical skills: .Net, Open Text
- Secondary skills required: Java, Webmethods, ETL tools, Linux, XML
- Fluent written and spoken English