JOB ID: 33081
- Direct and coordinate the supply and implementation delivery existing and new projects.
- To ensure project tasks are monitored, tracked and completed on time, and also in liaison with the customer on potential timeline and deliverable changes etc.
- Manage internal team members and external partners when required as part of a project team and work process.
- Undertake and be responsible for the commercial P&L of the projects and ensure that all projects are within projected budget and required timeline.
- Manage and oversee all work and services which are to be executed or provided for this project, and all other matters including contract administration, monitoring of progress, installation and testing of equipment, technical personnel training, logistic support, documentation preparation and operation start-up
- Diploma or Degree with Minimum 5 years of project management experience - must be related to program/project managing Business Intelligence and Enterprise Reporting implementations.
- Certified in IT Project Management professional qualifications such as Certification in IT Project Management (CITPM), Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), or equivalent.
- Must have experience in handling Government Projects, preferably Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence/Analytics projects.
- Good supervisory, people management and communications skills.
- Track records of managing successful delivery and implementation of IT projects.
- Ability to write Project Management proposals (i.e. Implementation Plans, Communication Plans, User Requirement Specifications, Minutes, etc).
- Excellent presentations and communication skills.
- Working Location: East /Central
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Salary: $4000-$6000
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format by click on the“APPLY” button below
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: TAN Lili Gesse