About our client
As one of the most established MNC firms in the financial industry with regional presence, the firm attracts only the best talents to uphold its reputation as one of the market leaders in the industry.
Position: Investment and Analytics Manager
The Investment and Analytics Manager will be reporting to the Head of Investment and will be involved in exciting projects ahead.
- Manage portfolio performance returns
- Involved in new initiative and projects
- Review and analyze invested assets and includes equity and fixed income products
- Responsible for investment management processes
- At least 5 years of experience in investment or portfolio management
- Degree in related disciplines
- CFA qualification will be an advantage
- Experience in Factset and Eagle
- Team player and able to adapt in fast-paced working environment
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Interested candidates please forward your updated resume by click on "APPLY NOW". All applications would be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.