Manager - Data Science and Architecture
- Global MNC, market leader
- Regional role leading a team and data related initiatives
- Focus to gain insights into the customer, developing 360 views for the business
Leading a team on data related initiatives across Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Data Lake and Business Intelligence.
Architecting solutions regionally and aligning globally, to improve the customer experience and drive the business to change through technology
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent coupled with experience in a Management / Strategic level
- Experience in building a Data Science team and practice
- Have managed a team with different orientation across - Data Science, BI or Big Data
- Experience of holding regional and global discussions, explaining complex processes as well as solutions and their usefulness to the business
- Well versed in the context of statistical methods, machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence and related topics
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in statistics and data analysis
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Decision Trees and Random Forest, Neural Networks etc.
- Experience with predictive analytic tools like SPSS Modeler or equivalent
- Experience with scripting languages and object-oriented languages such as Java, R, Python etc.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with big data technologies such as MapReduce or Hadoop etc.
- Possess strong leadership and customer-oriented attitude
- Highly motivated individual and able to work independently as well as a team player
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral with cross-cultural competence
In return we offer a high-profile role, leading global strategy in a Regional capacity covering 11 markets
A well-recognized company, with 100,000s employees globally, we offer real career progression and a platform to strengthen your experience to date
Please only apply if you meet the requirements strong
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).