- Independence to handle full set accounting for our company.
- Generate coding for all expenses and costs correctly and post into Q&E accounting system.
- Prepare and ensure that payment vouches are supported by correct supporting documents and are authorized before payment being made.
- Reconcile creditor statements against received invoices, debit/ credit notes accurately and ensure up to date.
- Generate timely and accurate accounting reports and maintain up to date records.
- Generate on time payment for sundry and administrative expenses such as rental, hire purchase, term loan, road tax, insurance and etc.
- To prepare reports and schedule required by Tax Agent for the yearly tax submission.
- To prepare GST report and schedule submission required by Kastam for the quarterly GST submission.
- To close year end accounts and prepare information and reports required by external auditors during year end audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in accountancy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Q&E accounting system, Written correspondence, Email correspondence, GST submission
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good inter-personal skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?