Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer the on boarding processes of new hires upon acceptance of offer.
- Generate and administer the monthly staff payroll, EPF, SOCSO and income tax deductions and contributions, ensuring compliance to the statutory requirements and datelines that are in practice.
- Administer and issue letters for transfers and resignations.
- Initiate the confirmation process by issuing the Review Form for Supervisors to complete.
- Update and issue the letters for confirmation.
- Maintain personnel files and the payroll system including personnel based overseas.
- Administer leave and benefits processes.
- Administer and assist in HRDF Claim process.
- Assist in documentation of disciplinary management such as attendance report and warning letters.
- Assist in work permit and visa applications for staff under international assignments.
- Minimum a Diploma in Business Studies, Human Resource or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Human Resource.
- Knowledge of payroll system has added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak and write in Chinese will have added advantage.
- Must be meticulous, proactive, energetic and highly resourceful with a pleasant disposition.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities