Job Responsibilies: -
- Responsible for overall of General Affairs activities including office administration.
- Managing Security, Canteen, Hostel, Locker and Housekeeping management.
- Handle expatriate and visitor care including work permit application and transportation management.
- Liasing with autority department for contract review and proposal.
- Assist Asst GA Manager with General GA activities
- Work closely with Human Resource & General Affairs manager to deliver effective general affair initiatives.
- Diploma/Degree in administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Computer literate.
- Ex-working in Japanese company is preferred.
- Experience of new start-up manufacturing in general affairs handling is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?