As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Drive initiatives to increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention by partnering with BUs/SUs across the region (Singapore, HK, Taiwan, Indonesia, India) to enable data driven decision making
- Responsible for the conceptualization, design and end to end execution of initiatives partnering with business, data science, campaign, ops and other relevant stakeholders
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to operationalize successfully tested initiatives and identify opportunities to scale across regions
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience preferably in Retail Banking Analytics
- Prior experience in Product Analytics esp. Payments preferred
- Highly numerate and comfortable with managing large sets of numbers in SAS, Teradata, Hadoop
- Strong analytical skills with a structured, fact-based approach to problem solving
- Strong project management and execution skills with demonstrated ability to plan and deliver projects
- Excellent oral and written story-boarding and communication skills with ability to draft and deliver presentations that synthesize complicated and sometimes highly technical concepts for senior management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.