- Manages of a portfolio (Category) of relationships to meet and exceed revenue targets through increased and expanded merchant utilization on Everus platform's.
- Builds strong leveragable relationships with all key stakeholders at merchants - including marketing, sales, finance and operations organizations.
- Achieves business KPIs as defined by Sales and Revenue Management.
- Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate merchant decision makers.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Candidates with eCommerce experience are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of merchandising, senior-level sales and/or business management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Track record of sales account retention and growth with success in achieving revenue targets.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism and poise.
- Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?