What you will do
- Spearhead research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems that can potentially touch millions of users
- Inspire and mentor engineers and project teams for a broad range of ML experiments
- Work closely with the product team to implement algorithms that push the boundaries of what can be done on consumer products
- Switch comfortably between working independently and in a team, plus thrive in a dynamic environment
- Foster excellence in quality of solutions and system scalability through continuous analysis and refinement
What you should have
- MA/MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Bioinformatics, or related field.
- A strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning applications
- A good understanding of a broad range of traditional supervised and unsupervised techniques (e.g. logistic regression, SVMs, GBDTs, Random Forests, k-means and other clustering techniques, matrix factorization, LDA), as well as be up to date with latest ML advances (e.g. Deep Neural Networks, or non-parametric Bayesian methods).