- Responsible for all new tool testing and process development.
- Review, follow up and attend to tool break down to troubleshoot and resolve tool or process related problems
- Responsible for continuous improvement on new and running product
- Review and Monitor jig & fixture of new and running product
- Process, jig & fixture development of new and running product
- Ensure there is sufficient lead time of the tool fabrication to meet customers’ schedule requirement.
- Conducting qualification for new part and tool
- FAIR preparation
- Early involvement with supplier in tooling development and fabrication / modification support.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field, or having 5 to 10 years experience in Plastic Injection, metal stamping or machining industries.
- Projects development
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent on Mechanical & Technical Skills
- Laptop / Mobile Phone provided
- Medical Check up
- Group Hospitalization for employee + spouse or employee + family
- Personal Accident
- Training Benefits
- Penang Bridge Toll Allowance
- Medical Claim
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?