RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY:
- New product design & development from various customers.
- Perform feasibility study on the new product / part design in term of manufacturability (DFM/DFA review)
- Suggest design improvement to customers based on DFM input.
- Responsible for all new parts development, involvement spanning from product design to first article release.
- Work closely with Tool Designer, Tool room and Process team to troubleshoot and resolve tool related problems during the prototype / proto stage.
- Responsible for tool design reviews, approve concept tool design and final tool design drawings.
- Tool design development for 3D & 2D. (if needed)
- Support measuring jig, production & functional testing fixture design development (if needed).
- Support QA quality issue and evaluation (if needed).
- Perform any engineering analysis simulation like moldflow, structural, thermal etc. (if needed)
- Any other task assigned by superior.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Diploma or Degree in mechanical, manufacturing or related field.
- 3 years working experience in Mechanical parts design.
- Excellent knowledge in mechanical parts manufacturing process (plastic injection moulding process, die casting process, sheet metal stamping process etc.)
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- 3D Modeling Software such SolidWork, UG, Catia and etc.
- Moldflow Plastic Adviser (AMI, & AMA)
- Simulation (Thermal, Structural & MoldFlow) will be added advantage.
- Good in Microsoft power point presentation
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?