Proven experience in data integration and data analytics projects
Your new company
A large Media organisation.
Your new role
The Data Analytics Manager will be involved extensively in data integration and data analytics projects.
- Data integration project management/coordination. Managing the relationship with all stakeholders. Project planning, able to identify the critical path for timely delivery of projects and optimal resource allocation. Setting milestones and project schedule.
- Study data sources by interviewing both business users and tech supports; define, analyse and validate data objects
- Plan data integration process by developing common definition of sources data, identifying the relationship between data and optimal way of creating the physical link between different sources, recommending data interchange methods, updating mechanism
- Validate data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design.
- Proper project documentation
- Design analytical experiments/solutions to understand/solve various business problems from web analytics, marketing, campaign analysis, and traditional CRM analytics to retail optimization etc
- Partner with developers to design develop and implement analytics applications for business units
- Partner with business units to provide expertise and advisory on data analytics needs
- Identify the data platform/system needs to support analytics projects
- Recommend and guide the implementation of different data platforms
- Analytics solution deployment
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 to 5 years of data project management experience
- At least a Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- Comfortable coordinating multiple projects involving a group of business units
- Good communication skills, able to translate statistical findings to business language
- Comfortable working with large (millions of records) complex (>100 dimensions) of data, and able to explore the unknown
- Possess a selection of skills and experience with analytics tools and languages such as SAS, SPSS, STATA, Python, R, SQL. Strong coding experience is desired but not essential, however the candidate needs to be comfortable/flexible to work with a range of tool/languages.
- Experience with visualization tools Tableau, R Shiny etc
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concept
- Experience in both traditional data warehouse and big data platforms. Experience in Amazon Web Services
What you'll get in return
Besides getting to work on a multitude of project types, this is a rare opportunity to scale your data analytics career in a well-established organisation within a CoE environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data Science, please contact Daen Huang at +65 63030158 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977