Curio Pack Sdn Bhd is among the leading exhibition freight forwarders and mover in the Asia Pacific region and has successfully undertaken key assignments for some of the biggest international exhibition
We are looking for an Junior Account & Admin candidate to join us.
Your job roles:
- To perform daily accounting functions such as:
- Accounts Payable – prepare payment vouchers and issuance of cheques, check and verify all supporting documents to ensure accuracy prior to payment.
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing, manage collection, keep track of overdue accounts.
- Data entry for AP, AR and GL.
- To prepare staff claim, petty cash, fixed asset and GST submission
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing communication such as phone calls, emails and correspondences.
- Record & Storage of Documents.
- To perform any other duties and responsible as and when assigned by the superior and support all day-to-day administrative and accounting tasks as required from time to time.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess Professional Certificate / Diploma in Accounting / Finance or equivalent and above.
- Experience using accounting software & Computer literate in MS Office.
- Required language is Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with a positive working attitude.
- Committed and with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Applicable for Malaysian Chinese only
Why join us:
- Attractive Allowance/Remuneration Benefit (will be discuss during interview session).
- Yearly Bonus & Increment.
- Exposure to corporate event and great work experience.
- Friendly Working Environment.
- Medical Insurance Coverage Provided.
- Annual Company Trip / Dinner.
- Monday - Friday. 9am - 6pm
- Saturday 9am – 1.00pm
- Casual Dress Code.
- Open Culture.
- Personal Development Opportunities.
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notify by SMS & email for job interview.