- Handles full sets of accounts.
- Financial and management reporting and performance analysis.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Improve process efficiency, ensuring compliant with established Quality Management standards and procedures.
- Lead business process improvement initiatives.
- Managing GST and submission.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and company secretaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience within operational finance/accounting role.
- Strong analytical skills required to prepare and analyse reports.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and business presentation skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?