- Provide technical phone support to customer.
- Use problem solving skills and product knowledge to remotely resolve Customer's technical queries in a timely manner
- Activate engineer for onsite repair with part recommendation or trigger replacement unit for customer in the event of genuine hardware failure.
- Record and update customers' cases into systems for proper tracking
- Provide accurate and understandable information to customer remotely
- Ensure customer issues and/or complaints are either addressed or escalated to the appropriate level, whilst ensuring follow through in all cases.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction whilst providing technical assistance.
- Maintain accuracy when logging and/or updating call details in call tracking tool.
- Understand the company policies, processes, products, technical knowledge and escalation path.
- Remain polite, patient and courteous with customer throughout the service engagement.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Information Technogy or relevant field with at least one year of experience in technical desk support.
- Open for Malaysia Citizen only
- Good support knowledge in MS Windows OS and Office suite of product.
- Customer focus, with exceptionally good customer service, inter-personal and telephony skills sets
- Must have good command of English, Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Process oriented and able to multitask.
- Able to perform in fast moving and demanding environment
- Team player who is self-motivated, self-disciplined and initiative
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6.00pm (Mondays - Fridays)
- Must be able to comply to Singapore working calendar as the job is to support Singapore operations.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?