- Handle full set accounts of the company.
- Plan and control budget allocation and cash flow.
- Maintain the general ledger data integrity and ensure reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a timely basis.
- Preparation for company tax submission, payroll, EPF, Socso, balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Work with admin team for all accounting issues related to the company.
- Assist handling and managing all aspects of finance and accounting matters.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accurate, complete and up to date accounting records of the company.
- Perform duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Willing to undertake challenges and handle multiple ad-hoc function and related duties as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in computer skill and familiar with MS Office applications and knowledge in SAP system.
- Full-Time positions available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?