- To attend to all inbound and outbound calls and emails assigned within the stipulated timeline.
- Maximizing opportunities to promote our services and products to consumers where required.
- Identify and handle customer enquiries till completion, ensuring highest accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong ownership and responsibility to complete assigned tasks within the timeline.
- To be a good participative team player in helping the team to achieve the overall KPI’s.
- To manage internal and external customers with high respect while maintaining professionalism.
- Ensure the data are accurate and reported timely to the superiors for KPI reporting.
To carry out any ad-hoc special tasks assigned by the management.
- Must be able to speak Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate must possess Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Contact Centre Management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor
- 3 full time 6 months contract position
Work Force Management Officer / Real Time Analyst
Internship (Real Estate/Property Management) - 6 Months ( Starts on 3rd Feb 2020)
Contract Assistant ( 1Year) Damansara Heights (RM 1800)
Technical Sales Engineer [Oil&Gas] - Penang / Butterworth / Georgetown
Administration Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Accounts Executive (6 month contract)