Develop, document & maintain Training Materials, including Computer-based Training (CBT), pre-recorded training materials, slides, manual and Knowledgebase articles for products supported by Global Service Desk (GSD).
Liaise with Product Owners in achieving the above.
Ability to deliver training or coaching via various training delivery method, such as class room style, one-to-one, through Webex, etc.
Evaluate all training carried out to ensure that the areas of learning developed during the training has impact and benefit to the team, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective, report and monitor on agent’s learning activities and achievements.
Ensures routine ITIL Service Management process training is delivered to all new and existing staff.
Provides customized training and coaching in areas identified as Gaps by the QA process and QA Scorecard.
Perform training needs analysis of team and individuals, updates own knowledge and skills to fulfil training needs.
2. Back up Quality Assurance
Assist to perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks when primary QA Specialist is not available and perform regular examination of Service Desk Analysts’ performance by monitoring/auditing calls and Ticket responses, reviewing their Ticket assignments, aging of Tickets within the queues, communication with end users, etc.
Assist to produce monthly QA reports when primary QA Specialist is not available for Individual Global Service Desk Analyst vis-à-vis process compliance, perform analysis using meaningful statistical data, and provide conclusions and recommendations.
Provide recommendations to GSD Manager on performance management from Quality Management aspect.
Assist to facilitates quality assurance activities; coaches and mentors individuals and teams on QA processes, QA reporting scorecard, provides training in areas identified as gaps when primary QA Specialist is not available.
Minimum of 5-year relevant working experience with Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology / Management, or Engineering or related discipline
- Able to work permanent evening shift, Monday to Friday.
- Strong Service Management knowledge including ITIL process framework, remote management tools, technical processes and application. ITIL Foundation Certificate as a minimum.
- Fluent English language skills in both spoken / written
- Experience in Quality Assurance Monitoring and Training is a must.
- Experience in development & implementation on Quality Assurance/Quality Management standards.
- Previous training delivery experience, preferably within a Contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Trainer certification is an advantage
- 1 full time contract position available.